Meet The Team
Gracy Xavier Mosca – Choregrapher / Dancer
She is a seasoned choreographer and dance performer in Indias Bollywood industry.
Gracy has been extensively involved in the Bollywood movie and entertainment industry for over 11 years now. She has choreographed many numbers and danced in many stage show and movie productions throughout her career, with the likes of Sharukh Khan, Ashwariya Rai, Amitabh and Abishkek Bachan, Salman Khan, John Abraham, Preity Zintha, Rani Mukherji, Hrithik Roshan.. just to name some…
She was also the assistant to Ganesh Hegde , one of Indias lead dance choreographers and entertainers for over 11 years and has travelled all over the world with Indias top movie stars and dance acts…
With her extensive work portfolio located between Mumbai India and Sydney, Australia, she brings the latest innovative Bollywood dance styles, music, choreography and custom made stage costumes for her and the team in Australia.
She will be available to dance Bollywood Fusion for corporate functions and other events for a limited time. She will also be running some Bollywood Dance Workshops in Sydney.
Her work includes:
- Assistant Choreographer and dancer for Ganesh Hegde 10 years (Indias leading Bollywood Choreographer)
Assitant Choreographer and dancer for Vaibhavi Merchant.
- Lead Dancer “Bosco Ceasar Choreographers” in many Bollywood Video & Movie Productions.
- Travelled the world with Sharukh Khan in the “Temptation 2004 Stage Show production”
- Assistant and lead dancer in many of the leading Bollywood Film Industry Stage Shows and Film Industry Award Nights,
- such as Zee Cine Awards 2000 – 2009, Stardust Entertainment awards,
- Assistant Choreographer and dancer to Vaibhavi & Shruti Merchant in the World Musical Stage Show Production – “The Merchants of Bollywood”.
Ellicia McDonald – Dancer / Performer
Ellicia is an all-rounder performer and model. Her expertise has taken her to every continent of the world. Her extensive repertoire consists of:
Extensive training and professional experiences in the dance styles of Bollywood, Ballet, Latin, Salsa, Tango, Jazz, Contemporary, Tap, Burlesque and Musical Theatre
Lead dancer/actor in song ‘Come on Come On’ from hit Bollywood film ‘Baabul’ staring Amitabh Bachan and Salman Khan
Lead in Music Video ‘Is Dil Se’ for Sukhwinder Singh
Bollywood choreographer & dancer for Hari Haran Australian Concert in October 2011
Bollywood Choreographer & Dancer for TV Show ‘Good News Week’ Delhi Games Edition
Dancer for TV Show ‘Good News Week Sketch Show’
- Press: Lee Jeans, Elle Magazine, ICICI Bank, Double Bull Shirts, Neena & Som Suri Bridal Wear, Orion Furnishings, Designo Furniture, Deal Jeans, Airtel, Taj Palace Hotel Chain, Tara Jewellery, Mimksy Costume Designers
- TV Commercials: Dominoes Pizza, Nokia, Onida TV, Haier AC, Compaq Laptops, Appy Fizz drink, ICIC Bank
- Runway/Ramp Shows: Puma, United Colours of Benneton, Lee Jeans, Daks
- London, Skin Sins Shoes, and many Australian and Indian Designers
- Corporate & Commercial Dance Shows for companies as Toshiba, Hyundhai, Sydney Food Festival, NAB Bank, CBA Bank, Jet Airways, Aussie Home Loans, Nestle, Star City Casino, Chartered Practising Accountants Australia, Crowne Plaza Beijing, and many more, taking her to many countries including Dubai, Kazakhstan, Maccau, China, Sri Lanka.
- Dancer for 2 years for the production shows of Carnival Cruise Lines, based out of the Untied States of America and Northern Europe
- Dancer for 5 month resort contract in Japan
- International Latin Dance choreographer, instructor and performer, having taught and performed at the Sydney Latin Festival, Sydney International Bachata Festival, Melbourne Latin Festival, Malaysia Salsa Festival, Bangkok Salsa Fiesta, and this year the New Zealand Salsa Congress, the New Zealand Bachata Festival and the Sexy & Sensual Latin Festival in London.
Stefani – Dancer / Performer
Stefani has been dancing since she was 3 years old. She has been professionally trained in a variety of styles of dance including jazz, tap, ballet, bollywood, modern, contemporary, irish and hiphop. Stefani has performed at several charity events invluding the Variety Club and has also starred as an extra in the Australian film Razzle
Dazzle and Bollywood film Orange. She has also enjoyed performing at Disneyland LA and Disneyworld Orlando.
Mikaela – Dancer / Performer
Mikaela has been dancing since the age of three. She is trained in a large variety of styles including jazz, tap, ballet, contemporary, Irish, hip hop, and Bollywood. Mikaelas past work includes performances in Disneyland and Disneyworld; appearances in Bollywood films “Orange” and “Mr Perfect”; appearance in “The Great Gatsby”; and charity functions with the Variety Club Charity.
Amber – Dancer / Performer
My name is Amber I have a bit of German from my dads side, Indian and African from my mothers side. I havebeen dancing since I was 4 years of age and love it. The dance styles I have done range from Jazz, tap, ballet, lyrical, modern, contemporary, hip hop, and Bollywood. I would love a career as an actress, I absolutely love drama, acting and my ultimate dream is to be in a movie or on TV.
Rachel – Dancer / Performer
- Rachel has been dancing since she was five and has been a professional dancer since studying at The Johnny Young Talent School and the Sydney Theatrical Centre. As a highly skilled dancer she has accumulated extensive experience across a wide range of performance areas. Besides spending 7 years performing in production shows on Carnival Cruise lines out of America, she has danced in video clips for Jenny Morris, Radio Freedom, and GF4.
- at corporate functions/events and on TV shows in Chile such as Venga Con Migo and Sabado Gigante,
- in the film Matrix Reloaded and Bollywood movies.
- in commercials – Wrinkle Venom, Toyota (Australia) and Toyota (South America), Pepsi Max, Kotex, Lucozade and OE (France).
- at the Australian Music Awards for David Dixon.
- at the Australia Fashion Awards with Christine Anu.
- in the supporting act for SNAP’s South American Tour.
- as well as modelled
- on the runway at the Australian Fashion Awards for 3 years.
- at a variety of Hair Shows including Michael Wolff, Synergy, Goldwell, Schwarzkopt and Wella.
- at fashion parades for Miss Shop, Sporting Edge and Westfield.
- for Korean fashion catalogues and Inside Sport Magazine
Catherine – Dancer Performer
Catherine has been dancing since the age of 5 years old. I have been trained professionally in a wide variety of styles including ballet, jazz, tap, lyrical, contemporary, cabaret and hip hop. I have performed in several events such as the NRL grand final pre performance, Chinese New Year celebration shows and a flash mob for the show celebrity apprentice.
Gabrielle Jones – Dancer Performer
Involved in the Bollywood Industry for some time as a professional dancer see below
International Indian Film Awards IIFA worked with Remo DSouza
Involved in Bollywood Films & Dance Videos
- Lets Move Music Video
- Priad Records
- Basmati Blues Music Video
- Dan Barron
- Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Kapil Sharma
- Dance Inc
- Besharam Music Video
- Bosco Martis
- Amar Must Die Music Video
- Remo DSouza
- Ungli Music Video
- Bosco Martis
- Boogey Music Video
- Adul Hind
- Dhishkiyaaoon Music Video
- Dancer/Item Girl
- Sunny Deol
- Bang Bang Bangkok Music Video
- Vikram Pradhan
- Lets Go Bananas Music Video
- Bosco Martis
- Party All Night Music Video
- Anthony DSouza
- Party Cat Music Video
- Volume Bhata Music Video
- Sonu Shrivastava
- Go Crazy Music Video
- Ganesh Acharya
- Tension Music Video
- Devang Dholakia
Isabella De Santis – Dancer Performer
Emma Van Doorn – Dancer Performer
Romney – Dancer / Performer
Tegan – Dancer Performer
Bianca De Santis – Dancer Performer